The current themes I am planning to use are.
- A view of an upside down world.
- Who are customers in the Linux world?
- Which are the end customers?
- Has Linux met past and will it met future needs ?
- Can we measure doing it better?
- Do we want to do it better?
Click here to view a copy of the presentation
- Started in telecomunications in 1969.
- Currently work in the Revenue Assurance area.
- Open University Degree Member of the Instuite of Quality Assurance.
- Constant interest in technology and change.